The Home Buying Process


So you bought your first house 12 years ago and you think it's time to look for a new place to call home.
  • Where do you start? 
  • What's the first step? 
  • How do I know if I'm doing the right things to get this done?
This is an infographic I give to all buyers. It is a basic idea of the steps to get from ... "hmm maybe we should move ..." to ... "here are the keys to your new home!". 

Are each of these steps precisely the same for every buyer? No but generally yes. For instance, if you are a cash buyer several of these items will not apply. 

This is just a basic idea of the process. It looks daunting, but that is why you work with me. I make sure that your best interests are always at the heart of our actions and I will guide you through this process to make it as easy as possible. 

Have more questions? Give me a call! 803-575-2499.


 

Comments

Popular Posts