What does customer service mean to me?

When I became a REALTOR, I wanted to create an exemplary customer service experience for my clientele. 
I found myself thinking back to client relationships I had in the past, with real estate related and other professionals, and remembering situations that made me feel angry or unimportant. I told myself that my clients would not feel that way dealing with me. 

So how do I accomplish this level of customer service?

  • Put myself in your shoes. If you have contacted me with a question, I respond. Even if I don't know the answer, I will be honest with you, and I will find the answer. 
  • Answer calls, and respond to messages. If you send me an email at 1am, I won't respond to it until later in the day - you know, after the sun has come up - but you will get a response. Same with phone calls and texts. I remember the frustration as a buyer, leaving multiple messages for a real estate agent that wouldn't return my call until 24+ hours, if at all. That won't happen when you hire me.
  • Fight for you. I will put forth my utmost effort to fight for the best deal possible for you. It goes back to putting myself in your shoes. 
  • Don't pass you off to other people. You know those agents, the ones that are so big they have "people". Assistants, and other agents that cover certain parts of the business for the agent that is so busy focusing on the next deal, they don't have time for you. That is not me. Frankly, I don't want to have a business that is so big I can't focus on my clients individually, like I do now. When you hire me, you get me - not people you don't know and have never met.
This premise guides my work everyday, and there is a difference in what you experience as my client, versus other real estate agents in the marketplace. If you need further proof, check out my client reviews.

If you are thinking of buying or selling, or helping a friend asking for a recommendation, I'd appreciate it if you thought of me. I promise to make it a great experience!

Comments

Popular Posts